A valve is a device that regulates, directs or controls the flow of fluids by opening, closing or partially obstructing passageways. Valves can be used to stop and start flow, increase or reduce flow, control the direction of flow, regulate the process pressure or relieve a pipe system of pressure.
A valve is comprised of the following parts; the body, bonnet, trim, actuator and packing. An actuator helps the valve move by converting energy into force.
Tubman Heating offer a range of valves and actuators including:
- Radiator valves, thermostats and accessories
- Electrothermal and electromotive Aktor actuators
- Hydrocontrol balancing valves and accessories including pressure test points, measuring needles, measuring systems
- Shut off valves
- Differential pressure relief valves
- Cocon QTZ / QTR / QFC pressure-independent control valves, with test points
- Aquastrom thermostat valves
- Thermoblending valves
- Safety valves
Follow the links below to view the options available or contact Tubman Heating for more information.